- Day-to-day support to the marketing and communication team, including CRM, social media, newsletters, and website backend management
- Day-to-day support to the Head of Marketing and Comms in managing the relationship with partners, donors, and cultural organizations in our network.
- The drafting of the Foundation’s annual impact report
- Occasional research for the Foundation’s work on education and creativity
- Proposal development to help fund new projects
The successful candidate will have completed his or her undergraduate studies at a high level, and will be able to demonstrate:
- Creative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Italian and/or French
- Excellent skills in graphic design (Adobe Suite, Canva) are a big plus but not required
- Full MS Office proficiency
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS is a big plus
- Hands-on kind of person
- Passion for arts and culture
- Prior experience in non-profits and/or consultancy is desirable but not essential.
Applications Deadline: June 15th, 2022
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Moleskine Foundation Onlus
Location: Milan, Via Bergognone 34
Duration: 6 months
This is a paid Internship position.
Successful candidates will be contacted by end of June for an interview via Zoom or in person, depending on availability.
Please send your CV; an accompanying cover letter (max. 300 words) in English, as separate PDF documents to: email@example.com
Please write “Internship application” in your email object.
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to prepare a short presentation – further information will be provided ahead of the interview.
Due to the volume of applications expected, it will unfortunately not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates with feedback. Please assume that your application was not successful if you have not been contacted by July 1st, 2022.