- Day-to-day communications activities including assets creation, social media, newsletters, and website backend management
- Day-to-day support to the project management of AtWork and the WikiAfrica Education programs
- The drafting of the Foundation’s annual impact report
- Occasional research for the Foundation’s work on education and creativity
- Proposal development to help fund new projects
The successful candidate will have completed his or her undergraduate studies at a high level, and will be able to demonstrate:
- Creative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Italian
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent skills in graphic design (Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Full MS Office proficiency
- Good knowledge of WordPress CMS is a big plus
- Hands-on kind of person
- Passion for arts, culture and social change
- Prior experience in non-profits and / or consultancy is desirable but not essential.
Applications Deadline: October 25th, 2020
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Moleskine Foundation Onlus
Duration: 6 months
This is a paid Internship position.
Successful candidates will be contacted by end of October for an interview via Zoom or in person, depending on availability.
Please send your CV; an accompanying cover letter (max. 300 words) in English, as separate PDF documents, and your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “Internship application” in your email object.
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to prepare a short presentation – further information will be provided ahead of the interview.
Due to the volume of applications expected, it will unfortunately not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates with feedback. Please assume that your application was not successful if you have not been contacted by October 31st, 2020.