WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Organizations must demonstrate that they have been negatively impacted by Covid-19 situation in the last 12 months (financial statements, reduction in capacity or activity and programming compared to the same period a year before, impossibility to implement key steps to launch a new organization, impossibility to adapt to the new reality, e.g. digitalization, etc.)
- Applications must be submitted in English and must be completed in all parts;
- The call is open to non-profit organizations officially recognised in the country of operation
- Organizations from all over the world are invited to apply
- Each organization can only apply once
- We do not accept proposals submitted by political parties or religious associations.
WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
Relevance and urgency: the organization must demonstrate how the grant will help them overcome the current pandemic crisis and project their organization towards the future. Specify exactly how the funds are going to be spent within the year 2021.
Quality: innovativeness, and unconventionality of creative solutions to overcome the pandemic.
Social transformation and ecosystemic impact: capacity to directly or indirectly foster positive systemic change in relevant individuals and society, at multiple levels.
Influence and integrity: ability to drive growth and change perceptions around “creativity for social change” field and cultural and creative industries.
Geography: worldwide organizations are invited to apply.
Target: Organizations working with young adults (16 – 27) will be preferred.
Areas of intervention: Education, arts and culture, social justice, minorities inclusion.
We will take in high consideration applications coming from organizations focused on inclusivity, diversity, supporting minority groups and underserved communities.
Call for applications will be open from June 1st to 30th 2021 at 00:00 (CET). The successful candidates will be announced on August 2nd 2021.
Please note that we will only review the applications submitted in English.
During the application period we will hold 2 one-hour zoom appointments open to all applicants, where our team will answer all the questions on the application process. The appointments will be held on June 8th and June 22nd at 5:PM CET time on the following zoom link.
NOTIFICATION FOR FUNDING
Notification of funding will be available after an application is received and processed. Notification will be sent via the online system to the contact linked to the application as well as to the organizational and governance leadership contacts provided in the organizational profile (as applicable). Results cannot be requested in advance by telephone or email.
The recipients will receive the grant amount 30 days after the announcement of the grant via direct credit on the organization’s account. The amount will be wired in euros at the current bank exchange rate for the local currency equivalent. Grantee is responsible for any tax associated with its receipt of the Grant funds.
All recipients are required to provide a final report by June 30, 2022. The report must include details on how the funds were used or a plan for how they will be used. The final report is aimed at showing the generated output for the organization itself and evaluating how the project was executed by pursuing the mission of creativity for social change.