AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- The aim of this research is to support and strengthen data analysis to:
- Map the results of the first 2 editions of the Fund through qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to build storytelling related to the Creativity Pioneers and produce a final report;
- Clean and reorganize the dataset and the information available through the internal software used (Optimy) and upload the records of the 2021 edition;
- Identify the most relevant areas of information, from the perspective of the launch of the 2023 open call – and potential editing of the application format.
- This work will be undertaken to start from January and can be delivered flexibly according to the time the researcher has available. The actual weekly hours to allocate can be further discussed together.
The ideal candidate should:
- be fluent in English
- have strong analytical skills
- be curious and have a proactive attitude
- be genuinely interested in the cultural and creative field
- possess good skills in managing Excel and IT tools
- possess good writing skills
Applications Deadline: January 9th, 2023
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Moleskine Foundation Onlus
Location: Milan, Via Bergognone 34
Duration: 3 months
Successful candidates will be contacted by mid-January for an interview via Zoom or in person, depending on availability.
Please send your CV; an accompanying cover letter (max. 300 words) in English, as separate PDF documents to: email@example.com
Please write “Curricular Internship application” in your email object.
Due to the volume of applications expected, it will unfortunately not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates with feedback. Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted by January 20th, 2023.