- Developing a marketing-fundraising strategy in line with the Foundation’s objectives and values
- Developing marketing material in line with marketing plans and program strategy
- Developing editorial products and publications in line with the program strategy
- Planning and implementing fundraising campaigns in collaboration with the organization’s program managers
- Developing and managing the Foundation’s membership program
- Liaising with external suppliers, ad agencies, production houses, designers etc.
- Developing a monitoring and evaluation system to measure efficiency and efficacy of marketing and fundraising related activities
- Analysing revenue efficiency and donor portfolio churn rates
- New revenue-generating ideas: create and implement programs, analyse costs/benefits
- Identifying and driving donor research needs
The successful candidate will have completed his or her undergraduate studies at a high level, and will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing & fundraising ; experience in the non-profit sector is a plus but not required
- A track-record developing successful fundraising strategies in the field of education, and/or arts and culture
- Experience in managing marketing and communication campaigns with external suppliers (ad agencies, graphic designers, production houses) in all its strategic and operational aspects
- Experience in developing and supervising the production of editorial products is a plus
- Solid knowledge and experience in analysis and working with both quantitative and qualitative data
- Project management, systems management, information management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Italian
- A passion for in education, the arts, social innovation and experience in Africa are a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects while managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal oversight yet keep key stakeholders informed
Date Issued: Monday 10th of June
Closing Date: July 15th
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Working For: Moleskine Foundation
Report to: The CEO
Successful candidates will be contacted and asked to attend an interview end of July 2019.
Please send your CV and an accompanying cover letter (max. 300 words) in English, as separate PDF documents, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to prepare a short presentation – further information will be provided ahead of the interview.
Due to the volume of applications expected, it will unfortunately not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates with feedback. Please assume that your application was not successful if you have not been contacted by August 5th 2019.