- Day-to-day communications activities including social media, monthly newsletters and potentially website backend management
- Day-to-day support to the project management of AtWork and the WikiAfrica Education programs
- The drafting of the Foundation’s annual impact report
- Occasional research for the Foundation’s work on education and creativity
- Proposal development to help fund new projects
The successful candidate will have completed his or her undergraduate studies at a high level, and will be able to demonstrate:
- Keen interest in education, creativity and non-profit work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Italian
- Communications and social media management experience
- Proficiency in the use of standard office software
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work alone and as part of a team
Prior experience in non-profits and / or consultancy is desirable but not essential. Interest in the arts, social innovation and experience in Africa are a plus.
Date Issued: Week 9-13 September 2019
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Moleskine Foundation
Duration: 3 months, renewable
The internship will be paid.
Successful candidates will be contacted in the same week and asked to attend to attend an interview from the 30th of September to the 2nd of October.
Barring unforeseen circumstances, the internship will start on Monday 7 October 2019 and finish on Friday 7 January 2020. Our standard working hours are 9.30am-6.00pm.
Please send your CV and an accompanying cover letter (max. 300 words) in English, as separate PDF documents, to: email@example.com
Applicants invited to interview will be asked to prepare a short presentation – further information will be provided ahead of the interview.
Due to the volume of applications expected, it will unfortunately not be possible to contact unsuccessful candidates with feedback. Please assume that your application was not successful if you have not been contacted by 30 September 2019.